Built with pure freestyle performance in mind, the Dinosaurs Will Die Maet Snowboard forgoes fancy tech and weird shapes in favor of camber, a twin shape, and a soft flex to deliver classic park performance. The Maet's profile boasts a toned-down version of traditional camber that offers a more forgiving feel while still retaining the pop, stability, and edge hold you crave from camber. It has a lightweight and lively poplar core with tip-to-tail birch strips running along the inserts to increase strength, prevent blowouts, and enhance pop. Biax glass gives the board a loose feel for buttering and jibbing your way through the rail line, plus the extruded base is easy to repair when you ding it up during a session in the streets.
- Soft-flexing, true twin deck for park lap after park lap
- Camber profile is poppy and stable, yet still forgiving
- True twin shape enables easy freestyle fun
- Lightweight poplar core keeps things lively
- Extruded base holds up against the steel in the park
- Tip-to-tail birch strips increase strength and pop