The Lib Tech Yacht Sea Wakesurf Board
A fast surfy round tail shape that fits perfectly into the pocket for a smooth easy trim. The smooth round tail plan shape allows aggressive carving and unbelievable control. A flat rocker and mellow concave and dynamic “up rail” entry to hard edge exit, make the Yachtsea fast, agile and catch free. Lib Tech’s smooth riding rugged construction gives you pure surf feel without the constant ding worry. A Bend river wave favorite! what you'll notice and hear from everyone who has ridden the Lib Wakesurf is that they feel and are so much more durrable than others. The constant strugle with wake product is how fragile thay are. These libs can take a beating. Worth the investment and will last as long as you want it too.
Quad Wake Surf Fin Set
- Two single foil lead fins. Size 4 1/4"
- Two double foiled "nubb" trailing fins. Size 1 5/8"
- (models: Air'n, Yacht Sea, Manna Tee)
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnel