Patagonia Women's Snowbelle Stretch Pants
Our motion-friendly Snowbelle Stretch Pants have a soft recycled stretch fabric that combines waterproof/breathable and windproof performance with superior comfort and mobility; an articulated fit and slim silhouette allow freedom of movement and a smooth mesh makes layering easy. The 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell, made of durable and soft-to-the-touch 100% polyester (70% recycled) stretch micro-twill, provides complete waterproof, windproof and breathable performance for limber comfort in all conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation from wet, sloppy snow and increases abrasion resistance. At the waist a brushed tricot lining wicks moisture and provides all-day, next-to-skin comfort; adjustable elastic tabs let you personalize the fit. Cuff details include gaiters to seal out snow and tough scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and the bottom hem from sharp edges and rough terrain. The finer points: a 2-button closure with belt loops and a zip fly, two zip-closing handwarmer pockets and a concealed RECCO® reflector. With an articulated fit and a slim silhouette that allows freedom of movement.
- Durable and soft to the touch with stretch, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector