Patagonia Piolet Jacket
The Patagonia Piolet Jacket protects, moves and breathes with a supple two-layer polyester waterproof, breathable and windproof Gore-Tex® fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The hanging liner is made of a brushed and wicking mesh in the body, with smooth-layering taffeta in the sleeves; and the drop-collar design on the helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood provides good coverage and visibility.
Finer details include minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps on the centre-front zip, extremely low-bulk watertight coated pit zips and three external pockets plus an internal zipped security pocket, with low-profile contoured cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- Two-layer polyester Gore-tex® fabric shell and a wicking mesh liner create a supple, comfortable package.
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design.
- Centrer-front zip features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zip-garage chin guard.
- Microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin.
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead and have pit zips for venting.
- Chest pocket, handwarmer pockets and pit zips feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Shaped cuffs with self-fabric hook-and-loop adjustment.
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem.
Shell: 2-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester Gore-tex® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 100% polyester warp-knit mesh and 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.